Monday 16 October 2006

I am soooo out of time !!

It's been a while since I made some views on my blog. I have been really busy with my work and studies. I desperately need more time to finish my assignment report and final year project report too! What's worse, I have to work on weekdays! that leave me weekends which was obviously not enough..... Hence, I thought of a plan. I plan to spend some of my annual leaves to stay home and burn-out on my PC's keyboard. That's provided I keep to that plan.

Well, at least some plans are going nicely on track. Since the wedding banquet have been sorted out, the agenda left on my 'forever long to-do list' is to confirm the home designer to work on my new home. Hope I can manage all these without a nerve break-down! Wish me well!

No comments:

Puzzle Bobble